Chủ Nhật, 6 tháng 6, 2010

Half of me

You know your love and I used to go there are a wide range yeu tinh yeu dieu for me is tedious but I have crossed many rivers hours and so far I have found a true love to survive but de ear and could share time with each applicant. experimentation that one thing that I have to believe in what I wished I said these things are not groundless boi story goes as this:
One summer of Vietnam reached a oi troi cua toi ha noi ha noi walking the streets gazing at the hand or light breeze caress Tax birth a daughter suddenly remove hair shoulder made me seethe bat dau good story. slot toi hoi den and girl and why are you doing here alone. co gai bashful and said do not feel I'm having fun and then I rang back I was unhappy because why? she said that I'm fine, I suddenly saw the solution in proving comfort and also told her that my spine was the loan and whip me and she was talking to the car's time to shine I would have thorns she said that I'm fine, I suddenly saw the solution in proving comfort and also told her that my spine was the loan and whip me and she was talking to the car's time to shine I would have thorns she said that I'm fine, I suddenly saw the solution in proving comfort and also told her that my spine was the loan and whip me and she was talking to the car's time to shine I would have thorns she said that I'm fine, I suddenly saw the solution in proving comfort and also told her that my spine was the loan and whip me and she was talking to the car's time to shine I would have thorns she said that they are essential, I suddenly saw the solution in proving comfort and also told her that my spine was the loan and whip me and she was talking to the car's time to shine I would have thorns she said that I'm fine, I suddenly saw the solution in proving comfort and also told her that my spine was the loan and whip me and she was talking to the car's time to shine I would have thorns she said that I'm fine, I suddenly saw the solution in proving comfort and also told her that my spine was the loan and whip me and she was talking to the car's time to shine I would have thorns phone numbers and love my freedom she begins. I am not saying just borrow that old glass is hand out or sightseeing by someone will meet with his soup-line but I recommend lovers and fancy linen or separate pieces but also confident that people will be like me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét